Elizabeth Herman joined CBRE’s Urban Group in 2016 as an Associate working with Jack Gosnell. She assists in site selection and tenant representation, focusing on the revitalization of downtown Dallas.
Prior to CBRE, Elizabeth interned under Susan Arledge with E Smith Realty, facilitating commercial and industrial market research for both Dallas/Fort Worth and national markets. There, she was able to refine her research and communication skills to improve efficiency throughout the real estate transaction process.
In addition, Elizabeth held several marketing internships. Her marketing and real estate experience combined give Elizabeth a valuable perspective of the overall sales lifecycle, from initial client interaction to marketing company services to the final close of a deal.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- Executive Retail Fundamentals and Strategy Course– Retail Insight
- Completed with Distinction
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- NTCAR Young Professionals Forum Board Member 2018
- Southern Methodist University Folsom Institute
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) in Real Estate Finance – Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX