Senior Vice President
Eric Lestin is a Senior Vice President at CBRE. During the past three decades, Mr. Lestin has provided advice on diverse aspects of real estate, including investment and lease evaluation and analyses, acquisition counseling, marketing, financing, tenant representation, site selection, strategic planning, and general consulting to local, national and international restaurant, retail, medical, office and industrial clients.
Mr. Lestin’s experience includes providing real estate counseling to such esteemed clients as BBVA Compass Bank, Café Express, Island Grill, MUFG Union Bank, Peli Peli, Salata Restaurants, WAVE Electronics, and many more.
- Listed in the Who’s Who in the South and Southwest
- Houston Business Journal “Heavy Hitter”
- National Republican Congressional Committee Business Advisory Board, Member
- Guest Lecturer at University of Texas at Austin, Georgia Tech University, Houston Baptist University, and Rice University
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Member of the Board of Directors
- Texas Special Olympics, Former Director
- Intercollegiate Letterman and Two-time Captain of Golf Team
- University of Rochester Athletics Advisory Board, Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member
- Alumnus, University of Rochester