First Vice President
Graham Ketchum is a First Vice President with the CBRE Retail Services Group in San Antonio. In this position, he focuses on retail real estate services including (i) landlord and tenant representation (ii) buyer representation (iii) land and improved property sales and (iv) investment property sales in the San Antonio, Laredo and Rio Grande Valley areas.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Ketchum was with Barshop & Oles Company, a developer of Class-A shopping centers in the Central and South Texas regions, where he was responsible for marketing, leasing, sales, tenant administration and development support for their San Antonio area portfolio. Prior to his time with Barshop & Oles, Mr. Ketchum was a retail broker with United Commercial Realty in San Antonio where he represented several property owners, tenants and buyers.
- 2015 Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate – San Antonio Business Journal
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio, Leadership Development Program – Member
- CBRE Agency Services Group, Retail Services Group – Member
- Texas Real Estate Broker License
- Bachelor’s, Business and Communications – Texas Christian University