First Vice President
Graham Ketchum is a First Vice President with the CBRE Retail Services Group in San Antonio. In this position, he focuses on retail landlord and tenant representation. Graham represents a number of active national, regional and locally-based landlords, tenants and buyers.
He has been recognized as a top producer in San Antonio commercial real estate by the San Antonio Business Journal’s Heavy Hitters in Commercial Real Estate rankings.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Ketchum was with Barshop & Oles Company, a developer of Class-A shopping centers in the Central and South Texas regions, where he was responsible for marketing, leasing, sales, tenant administration and development support for their San Antonio area portfolio. Prior to his time with Barshop & Oles, Mr. Ketchum was a retail broker with United Commercial Realty in San Antonio where he represented several property owners, tenants and buyers.
- 2017, Best in Commercial Real Estate Top Broker Award – San Antonio Business Journal
- 2015, Best in Commercial Real Estate Top Broker Award – San Antonio Business Journal
- 2015, Heavy Hitters Commercial Real Estate – San Antonio Business Journal
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- International Council of Shopping Centers – Member
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- Real Estate Council of San Antonio, Leadership Development Program – Member
- Texas Real Estate Broker License
- Bachelor’s, Business and Communications – Texas Christian University