Senior Vice President
Jared Aubrey joined CBRE in January 2017 as a Senior Vice President. With more than ten years of commercial real estate experience, Jared has developed a reputation as a relentless marketer and believes in a proactive sales approach, which has resulted in market-beating/record prices for his clients as well as successful closings on some of the most challenging deals in the marketplace.
Jared has been involved in over $250 million in transactions. He believes in a client-centric approach to ensure every action aligns with his client’s short and long-term objectives. He has achieved success exclusively representing private investors, developers, and institutions in the acquisition and disposition of retail properties. Jared has also worked alongside operators and franchisees on sale-leaseback transactions to unlock capital tied up in real estate ownership to propel growth, fund capital improvements and improve their balance sheets.
Jared specializes in the following areas:
- Texas-wide Multi-Tenant Retail Centers (Neighborhood, Power Center, Grocery-Anchored)
- National Single-Tenant Net Leased Investment Sales
- National Sale-Leaseback Transactions & Portfolio Dispositions
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & ACCREDITATIONS
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- D CEO Magazine – 2016 Power Broker Award
- Bachelors of Business Administration in Business Management and a second major in Entrepreneurship and Venture Management – University of Oklahoma; Norman, OK