As part of CBRE, Inc., Sterling Hamilton focuses on development, investment sales and corporate real estate consulting. Mr. Hamilton has recently joined the CBRE Northwest Arkansas brokerage office and brings 10 years of financial and market analysis experience to the team. Prior to joining the Northwest Arkansas office, Mr. Hamilton worked in CBRE’s Seattle office with the Financial Consulting Group, serving brokerage clients in a wide variety of real estate transactions and decisions. Mr. Hamilton’s experience in financial and market analytics has led him to continue his career in his home region of Northwest Arkansas. Mr. Hamilton’s unique experience within the world of corporate finance and investment sales brings national depth and experience to the Northwest Arkansas team.
- Sr. Associate Director CBRE – Financial Consulting Group
- Sr. Financial Analyst CBRE – Microsoft Account
- Financial Analyst – Yarrow Bay Holdings
- Sr. Market Analyst –Gardner Johnson and other Real Estate Consulting
- MA Urban Planning (Real Estate Focus) – University of Washington 2007
- BA Fine Arts – University of Arkansas 2002