UCR Investment Sales Closes on Sale of 7 Retail Properties Totaling 87,652 Square Feet
DALLAS, Texas, January 10, 2013 – UCR Investment Sales, a division of UCR, today announced that it has closed the sale of seven retail properties in Texas totaling 87,652 square feet.
• The Shops at Carter Ranch: 29,352 square foot neighborhood center and pad site located on Preston Road approximately 50 minutes north of Dallas at the entrance to the Carter Ranch residential neighborhood in Celina, Texas. Notable tenants include Sherwin Williams and Dickey’s Barbeque.
• Roanoke Center: 23,226 square foot neighborhood center located at 611 Dallas Drive in Roanoke, Texas. Notable tenants include Baylor Healthcare and Goodwill.
• 7-Eleven Ground Lease: 3,010 square foot building on a 68,867 square foot ground lease located at 4180 E. Renner Road in Richardson, Texas.
• North Main Street Center: 11,339 square foot neighborhood center located at 3209 N. Main St. approximately 5 minutes north of downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Tenants include TitleMax, Jackson-Hewitt and Boost Mobile.
• Lake June Commons: 5,625 square foot retail center located on Lake June Road and Ranchway Lane in Balch Springs, Texas. Notable tenants include GameStop, T-Mobile and CashMax.
• O’Reilly and Cashmax: 8,300 square foot, two-tenant retail center located on Highway 287 at Highway 83 in Childress, Texas.
• Hibbett Sports and Cashmax: 6,800 square foot, two-tenant retail property located on East Tyler Street in Athens, Texas.
These properties were sold by six different sellers in seven separate transactions.
Tommy Tucker with UCR Investment Sales represented the sellers in all transactions.