CBRE400 N 5th St – Former H-E-B Building
400 N 5th St, Carrizo Springs, TX, 78834 Map
Please call for information
Building Size: +/- 18,227 sf
Land Size: +/- 0.9 acres
Eagle Ford Shale
- Located at the heart of the Eagle Ford Shale (EFS)
- EFS is the single largest economic development in the history of the state of Texas.
- EFS ranks as the largest oil and gas development in the world based on capital invested.
- EFS had more than a $60 billion impact on the local South Texas economy in 2012 and over 116,000 jobs were supported in the 20 county area impacted by the play.
- EFS is the most active shale play in the world with over 260 rigs.
- Taxable spending in Dimmit County has risen by more than 270% since 2009.
- Free-standing building
- Excellent access and visibility
- Large pylon sign on property
- Encompasses an entire city block
- It is anticipated the EFS will continue to be developed for decades to come.