CBREShafer Crossing Anchor
US Hwy 82 & US Hwy 75, Sherman, TX 75090 Map
Please call for rates
30,970 sf – 45,950 sf
Shafer Crossing is an 87,024 SF shopping center located at the southwest corner of US 75 & US Hwy 82 in Sherman, Texas. This intersection is the most heavily traveled intersection in Sherman and sits in the heart of the most densely populated retail in the region.
- Situated directly across US Hwy 82 from a high-volume Walmart Supercenter and Sherman Town Center, which is the largest power center in the region.
- Last remaining anchor position available at an intersection.
- Situated fronting on US 75 and directly abutting US Hwy 82 offering excellent visibility and accessibility from all directions.
- Large pylon signage available.
- Abundant and seamless parking field directly in front of the building.
- Raised facades and tower features offering tremendous storefront signage capabilities.
- Retailers in close proximity to the intersection include, Walmart Supercenter, Target, Sam’s Wholesale Club, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Gander Mountain, Kohl’s, Belk, Ross, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Hobby Lobby, Academy Sports, PetSmart, etc.
US Hwy 82
US Hwy 75
source: CoStar 2015
2016 Demographic Summary
Average HH Income