6801 Lebanon Road Frisco, TX 75034 Map
Located about 20 minutes North of Dallas, Frisco is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. More and more corporations are relocating to this vibrant area. Frisco’s attention to detail with their infrastructure supports a unique, close-knit community with an extraordinary quality of life.
Wade Park is a Whole Foods anchored, mixed-use development that features a full line movie theater, residential, high-rise office, hotels, restaurants and an amenity-laden street shopping experience unmatched in the North Dallas market.
Wade Park will quickly establish itself as the pre-eminent gathering destination for the North Dallas suburbs.
Dallas North Tollway
- 220,000 population in 5 miles
- 80,000 households in 5 miles
- $124,776 average hh income in 5 miles
- 210% population growth since 2000
- Median age of 34.2 years old in 5 miles
- #7 on Forbes list of best places to relocate